Monday, December 15, 2008

OOOOOKlahoma




So I am off, at the butt crack of dawn, to OOOOOKlahoma! I vowed to never drive thru this state ever again after the last horrific time I did. My dad, brother and I were in an accident (not our fault) that totaled the truck, left us in the WORST hotel I have ever seen and in pain since 2003.
There were very few things that would get me back to this place. Fortunately there is a very good and happy one. My baby brother is coming home this week for Christmas. He has been away from the family for the first time in his life, for basic training in the National Guard. His graduation is the 18th, and then home for the Holidays, then he's off again for 12 weeks to Georgia for AIT (specialized schooling). I am excited to see him, so I guess the five day and 20 hour drive one way will be worth it.
I thought of another good reason to go, I don't have to change diapers! Woohoo! Maybe OOOOOKlahoma won't be so bad.

No comments: