I am crying
I am frustrated
I am confused
I am angry
I am burdened
I am ticked
I am supposed to be strong
I am supposed to help
I am supposed to love all
I am supposed to forgive
I am supposed to give
I am thinking
I am learning
I am trying
I am thankful
I am believing
I am a Child of God
I am frustrated
I am confused
I am angry
I am burdened
I am ticked
I am supposed to be strong
I am supposed to help
I am supposed to love all
I am supposed to forgive
I am supposed to give
I am thinking
I am learning
I am trying
I am thankful
I am believing
I am a Child of God

2 comments:
Kelly- what is going on? I am definately out of the loop. Are you ok?
The best part is..the good part is always true. The bad bits won't stay around mong, so hang in there. Sorry I wasn't home to listenw heny ou called. Be sure however, there will be words and I'll tell you how it goes.
Post a Comment