Pheeeew! Made it through all the testing at the hospital and things look good. Supposedly he is not having seizures! If he has another episode we may have to do an overnight EEG. He really did good on Tuesday though. He was tired but listened well. It was hard to see him sedated though, being that out of it and floppy. After he woke up he was totally high (which was hilarious) for the rest of the night. Wednesday he was HORRID, I think it may have been a hangover. Anything that was against the rules he did and pushed every button he could to make me mad. Thursday he was much better and back to normal. So as of now we are relieved and happy. One less thing to have to worry about, we still have autism and sensory issues to figure out.
Day light savings time today and church was early! I am exhausted even though I took a nap :) Hopefully both little boys will sleep through the night and not wake up early (like this morning). Little princess is sleeping over at my sisters for the weekend. So no waking up to a serenade. She loves to sing and breaks into song no matter what time it is. I have to work tomorrow and will be dropping off all the littles at Cess' house.
Thanks to a great recipe from a friend, I made Pork Barbacoa tonight - YUMMY! It is so good. My family loves it and we have made it multiple times now. It is the recipe from Cafe Rio, along with the rice and the tomatillo dressing. It is very easy and sooooo good.
These are the ramblings of my Sunday. Not much going on and pretty boring today. The week will pick up and probably get out of control by the end, but it is my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment