My tradition for Black Friday is to sleep in and go shopping later. If the sale is meant for me I will find what I want, if not oh well. This year was a little different in that I took Miss T with me. This was her first experience, of course it's not that bad at 9am. We wanted to go to Kohl's but the parking lot was packed. So instead we went to Old Navy, the dollar store, Rue 21 and Lane Bryant. Found a few things at each one but nothing I couldn't have gotten on any other day.
I need a new pair of jeans and was right next door to Lane Bryant so we decided to walk in. I found the most wonderful pants I have ever tried on. I am one of those strange shapes -pear- and was able to find some that fit my waist, hips and length! I couldn't believe it. They NEVER fit in the waist but they are made especially for me. The plus is they were BOGO! woohoo! I bought two pair, one will be shipped to me and am thinking I might go get another two.
We had lunch at Olive Garden (soup and salad), yum. We tried the new Chicken and Gnocchi soup and it was fabo! We will definitely go there again. Miss T has a blind date tonight so I dropped her off at her friends house, she only gets to date in groups and it sure takes the pressure off. She complained at first but now really likes it. This is her first date that she is going to a restaurant, she is nervous about what to order - doesn't want to spend too much :) She is so her mothers daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad you are back...and super glad you found some jeans. Isn't that the best feeling, when you find some you like and they FIT!
:) Shauna
Post a Comment