Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In the beginning...

So here is to the start of my newest journey. I really have the best intentions of keeping up on the "journal" of blogging. I doubt I have physically written in my journal since 2003. I don't mind emailing so much, maybe typing will be the key. I already have a lot on my plate but we are "supposed" to do this right!?!
I am currently "in the beginning" of:
  • having an "adult" child, with a new license :P
  • working part time outside of the home
  • researching another aspect of my job I have never had to do before
  • being the mom of SIX! starting fresh with three "new" kids, five & under
  • reconfiguring my life to accommodate said increase of kids
  • figuring out this blog and how to do things on it
  • facebook
  • and other various things that I don't remember right now, but I'm sure are there :)
After looking at the list I hope to come to the end of a few of these soon, or at least get to the middle really quick, where everything starts to level off instead of climb.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I've already added you to my blogroll!

Shauna said...

Wahoooo....you are one of us now....Love the beginning. Keep going.

;) Shauna

Allisha said...

Everyone keeps telling me that I need to get myself one of these. :) Glad you have one--I'll be back soon to read!
Allisha