So I am "supposed" to be writing here on a more regular basis, right? I feel great that I actually wrote for three days in a row. I then use the excuse that it is the weekend and I really don't have time... then Sunday night happens and that's the end folks! I have not been that sick in years! Monday morning I am still down for the count and luckily my hubby is willing to stay home and take care of the littles so I could enjoy the bathroom more than usual. I then was able to take a four hour nap.
Unfortunately I am not the only recipient of said "sickness". Miss T was also inflicted but not so much on Monday, she was well enough to help with the littles :) She slept most of the day Tuesday. Of course she missed school for two days which technically could translate to four with the homework makeup she has to do now. I called and excused her both days, and still ended up having to email one teacher on Wednesday to excuse her, so she could make up what she missed. I really was under the impression if you call the office and excuse them that should do, but I guess not.
Wednesday I went to work for a while, which was actually nice to get away for a bit. Of course I have a large to do list for them. Still, working this much just before Christmas, is a good thing. At least it will be helpful considering the increase in kiddo's.
Today unfortunately is the day of poo! I have had to clean up many an accident that I really did not want to deal with. Of the littles, little bit is the only one that I haven't had to wash his clothes today after said poo. I think i want to quit! Potty training take me away!
The happy part of the day is that I finally thought to get tickets to Twilight and go with Miss T. I hadn't even thought of going on the premier night before today and luckily was able to get tickets. Miss T is really excited, she will get to see it before a lot of her friends. Of course tomorrow will be looooong. The littles wake up early no matter what.
Sorry for the randomness but this week has been extremely random. Hope you all have had a better week than me. Now if we can just keep the littles from getting sick, I will consider the week a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you love it?
Sorry about the sickies. We've had a bought of them here too! Seems like the kids recover faster than the adults. It took a full week for me to feel normal again. 24 hours for the kiddos...
I am soooo tired but don't regret going last night! I looked for you...
Post a Comment